[PySide] PySide is Dead?

John Ehresman jpe at wingware.com
Mon Jan 21 18:42:48 CET 2013

On 1/21/13 12:31 PM, Hugo Parente Lima wrote:

>>> https://github.com/PySide/Tools
>>
>> Is this the official repository for pyside-tools?  I thought all
>> of the repositories were on gitorious.org.  I'm actually not
>> familiar with pyside-tools.
>
> I guess both are in sync, BTW this repository is supposed to be
> hosted at qt- projects too but for some reason it was forgotten.

How to we get it included?  I remember that some commits had to be
reimplemented when some of the other projects were transferred.  I
think this was due to the qt-project's rules of who can contribute.

Note that I'm not opposed to having the official repositories
elsewhere or think that qt-projects is necessarily the best place for
them, I'm only trying to understand the current process and help
others get their patches reviewed and integrated.

What is the process for adding more reviewers?

Thanks,

John