[PySide] Move PySide development to github?

Joel B. Mohler jmohler at gamry.com
Fri Jul 12 14:35:44 CEST 2013

On 7/12/2013 4:16 AM, Matti Airas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just note that moving from Qt's Gerrit to Github means moving away
> from the Qt Project: if the contributors don't go through the license
> agreement click-through at Gerrit, code pushed to Github cannot later
> on be merged back to Github.

I think this legal copyright question is the more difficult question for
the project.

On a purely technical basis, I'd rather deal with github by a mile --
having just figured out gerrit and finding it quite annoying. The gerrit
code review is maybe nice, but I'd far rather see code review
discussions on the mailing list.  I can't learn from other folks' code
reviews if I never see them.

Joel