[PySide] QImage: out of memory, returning null image

William Dias william.dias at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 16:18:46 CEST 2013

Hi, John.

Thanks for your reply.

I let the program running yesterday and when the problem arose, the process
was using 125Mb of memory, according to Windows Resource Monitor, while the
system had 823Mb of memory in standby and 71Mb of free memory. So,
apparently, the system is not out of memory, right?

What do you suggest me to investigate now?

Best,

William