[PySide] QTextBrowser.setSource()

Tim Doty thoromyr at mac.com
Wed Jun 19 03:01:38 CEST 2013

I got a chance to test further and it works on linux with PySIde 1.1.0 for both applications, but I was mistaken about OS X -- at least on testing now it does not work with either application so it appears to be a bug introduced in 1.1.1. Anyone know if that has been fixed in more recent releases?

Tim Doty