[PySide] Resurrecting PySide

lndn lndndev at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 12:10:58 CET 2013

All the recent scary "PySide is Dead" emails really prompted me to think
about what we can do to improve the situation.  Not being familiar with the
PySide/Shiboken internals, I thought it would be a good idea to start by
cleaning up the wiki pages on qt-project.

However, as I combed through these pages, I noticed that many of the links
were broken and pointing to old pyside.org pages that no longer exist and
the content contains outdated and incomplete information.  What is really
needed is a major overhaul in updating the content.

So what's the official word on a massive re-organizing of these pages?  Can
I just take the initiative and do it?  I'd like to start off by just
putting the wiki pages in some order so things are easy to find and then
later go through the content and update the content one page at a time.  My
goal is just to help users and developers easily navigate to the pages they
need.

Any thoughts or people interested in helping would be great.

Thanks,
lndn