[PySide] Resurrecting PySide

Sébastien Sablé sable at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Mar 19 12:11:52 CET 2013

Hi,

thanks for help!
If you have time, it would be nice to put online the tutorial that Roman
posted a few weeks ago.
That is what got me started binding my own library.

I also did a bit of cleanup in the documentation a couple weeks ago (fixing
and moving to the right page the paths to git repositories, and explaining
that you need to go through gerrit to submit code for PySide).
If I can find some time, I will take a look at what you did and try to
help. I recently started to contribute to the project, so the limitations
of the doc are still fresh in my mind.
I would like to build a step by step tutorial on how to setup a linux
environment to checkout the git sources for pyside, build it, run the unit
tests, add some more tests, run a test in the debugger to fix it. This
could help to get more developers to contribute to the project rather than
just opening tickets.

regards

Sébastien