[PySide] Additional pyside reviewers

Srini Kommoori vasure at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 21:28:43 CET 2013

Thanks and great to see the initiative.

I would like to propose a 30mins hangout every week. I started on Qt5 port
but don't know who is where and I am going at a snails pace. Hangout or
some kinda syncup would get us going and not to repeat each other.

Thanks,
-Srini

On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 11:54 AM, Hugo Parente Lima <hugo.lima at openbossa.org