[PySide] Additional pyside reviewers

Nik Melchior nmelchior at seegrid.com
Fri Mar 22 22:34:22 CET 2013

On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 10:37:01AM -0700, John Ehresman wrote:
> On 12/14/12 9:01 AM, Hugo Parente Lima wrote:
> > To be reviewer, I propose John Ehresman or John Cummings, some of
> > the last useful commits in months were made by them.
>
> I'd like to pick up this thread from a few months ago and ask if we
> can add more approvers to the pyside project.  If I'm reading the qt
> rules at http://qt-project.org/wiki/The_Qt_Governance_Model correctly,
> we need a nomination and a second from current approvers.
>
> I ask now because I want to move towards a new shiboken & pyside
> release.  There are a few bugs fixed in the current sources and we
> should push those fixes out.  Is there any documentation of what is
> needed to make a new release?

I've finally submitted a pull request to what I believe is the official
PySide/Tools repository on github:

https://github.com/PySide/Tools/

If a new release is in the works, I'd like to see these changes reviewed and
included.  But I see another pull request next to mine that is 9 months old.
What else can I do to help?

--
Nik Melchior
Sr. Roboticist       | 412-379-4500 x147

The information contained in this transmission is confidential, proprietary or privileged and may be subject to protection under the law. This message is intended for the sole use of the individual or entity to whom it's addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, distribution or copying of the message is strictly prohibited and may subject you to criminal or civil penalties. If you received this transmission in error, please contact the sender immediately by replying to this email and delete the material from any computer.