[PySide] Near term plans for pyside

John Ehresman jpe at wingware.com
Thu Mar 28 20:54:03 CET 2013

On 3/28/13 1:40 PM, Robin Dunn wrote:
> Robin Dunn wrote:
>> One thing that would be helpful for new contributors is a getting
>> started doc of some sort. There are bits and pieces of this all over,
>> but having it all in one spot would be good. If it does already exist
>> somewhere then let's make it more prominent. Some things it should
>> include are:
>
> Of course right after I sent this I found
> http://qt-project.org/wiki/PySideDevelopment

Good to see you here Robin!  I also have the scripts I use to build
pyside and its dependencies at https://bitbucket.org/jpe/buildruntimes
I'm someone that likes to build everything from source with debug
options enabled during development and to script the build process as
much as possible.

Cheers,

John