[PySide] Failing build on OS X

John Ehresman jpe at wingware.com
Mon May 20 18:06:24 CEST 2013

On 5/20/13 11:53 AM, Erik Johansson wrote:
> Hi John
>
> Put it on a github gist. pastebin couldnt handle it.
>
> https://gist.github.com/anonymous/5613138

The message that indicates that Orientation isn't found is about halfway
through and is:

	enum 'Qt::Orientation' is specified in typesystem, but not declared

I think I see references to three different directories that contain the
QtCore headers:

/Users/erik/pyside-qt4.8+1.1.2/PySide/QtCore.framework/Headers/qglobal.h
/Users/erik/qt-4.7.1/include/Users/erik/qt-4.7.1/lib/QtCore.framework/QtCore.framework/Headers/qglobal.h
/usr/include/QtCore.framework/Headers/qglobal.h

This points to something being wrong here and I think that removing /
hiding two of the versions might fix the problem -- or at least simplify it.

Cheers,

John