[PySide] building pyside on vs2012 + qt4.8.4 + python 2.7.3 ?

peter_karasev at agilent.com peter_karasev at agilent.com
Fri Sep 13 00:57:33 CEST 2013

Hi,

It would be nice if I can compile pyside on visual studio 2012 with QT 4.8.4 and python 2.7.3, both of which are also compiled with vs2012 x64.  Has anyone done this in the past, there must be some modified step to take in the setup?

In particular, I suspect that some CMake steps try to infer the compiler version from the python version, which is wrong in this case-  2.7.3 python is custom build on the vs2012 compiler. Any info is appreciated, and I'll  be happy to share any modified build config files if I get it going satisfactorily.