[PySide] building pyside on vs2012 + qt4.8.4 + python 2.7.3 ?

peter_karasev at agilent.com peter_karasev at agilent.com
Fri Sep 13 08:23:19 CEST 2013

Yep adding to the PATH and setting PYTHONHOME gets all the projects in shiboken built. Here were my commands:

C:\cygwin\home\pkarasev\source\build-shiboken-debug\shibokenmodule>set PATH=C:\hped\builds\tfstools\vs2012\win32_64\cmake\2.8.10.2\bin;%PATH%
C:\cygwin\home\pkarasev\source\build-shiboken-debug\shibokenmodule>set PATH=C:\hped\builds\tfstools\vs2012\win32_64\python\2.7.3\win32_64\debug\python\bin;%PATH%
C:\cygwin\home\pkarasev\source\build-shiboken-debug\shibokenmodule>set PYTHONHOME=C:\hped\builds\tfstools\vs2012\win32_64\python\2.7.3\win32_64\debug\python
C:\cygwin\home\pkarasev\source\build-shiboken-debug\shibokenmodule>cd ../
C:\cygwin\home\pkarasev\source\build-shiboken-debug>cmake-gui .
C:\cygwin\home\pkarasev\source\build-shiboken-debug>devenv

-pk