[PySide] Can't find QIdentityProxyModel from QtGui or QtCore

anatoly techtonik techtonik at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 08:34:51 CEST 2013

On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 6:08 AM, ZHONG Zhu
<Zhu.Zhong at alcatel-sbell.com.cn> wrote:
> Hope someone can help confirm this. If it's missing, can PySide team include this class in? Thanks!

There is no PySide team anymore, only a bunch of contributors,
including you. =) And no, I don't know how to check if a symbol is
exported or missing from PySide. But I would try getting PySide
source, and grep *.xml files for QIdentityProxyModel. *.xml files
contain mappings of C++ names and types to Python, and IIRC they
called "type definitions" or typedefs, so if anything should be
included - it should be included there. I couldn't get the format of
those files - it's too C++ish and XMLish, so I can't tell it supports
inclusion masks like QIdentity* that may spoil the fun.

Hope this helps.
--
anatoly t.