[PySide] ESA Summer of Code - an opportunity for PySide?

Maxime Perrotin maxime.perrotin at esa.int
Thu Apr 3 11:43:14 CEST 2014

Dear all,

It may be of interest of the PySide community to submit a project to the
ESA summer of code (SOCIS):
http://sophia.estec.esa.int/socis/

The 2014 edition was just launched. In a similar way to the GSoC, SOCIS
allows students to be paid to participate actively during 3 months to an
open-source project.

Past editions showed that we get top-level students. If you think that
it is a good idea to put someone on e.g. Qt5 bindings for PySide, then
please feel free to submit a proposal.
Application form for new projects is open until 15th April.

There is a selection process, no guarantee to be selected of course, but
it is always worth trying.... we can fund up to 23 projects a year -
last year we received 26 proposals.

Best regards,
Maxime

content is not permitted.