[PySide] hide system cursor in system wide

Tim Doty thoromyr at mac.com
Sun Apr 20 13:11:06 CEST 2014

What you want cannot be done in pyside, it requires programming for the windowing environment you are using, or configuring that windowing environment. It isn’t something I have cared about for years, but this is a common feature of windowing systems (Qt is a toolkit, not a windowing system).

In short, there is no answer for this question that resides in pyside.

TIm Doty