[PySide] Wrapping C anonymous enums

Otto Chiu ochiu at teslamotors.com
Sat Apr 26 00:10:07 CEST 2014

Hi,
I am trying to create a binding and want to expose some anonymous C enums. I am having trouble with the enum-type. I tried to typedef the enum to a name and specify <enum-type name="typedefname" /> and I have also tried <enum-type identified-by-value="a_enum"/>. Both of them result in "enum 'abc' is specified in typesystem, but not declared", where abc is either the typedef name or the enum value. I have tried surrounding the #includes with extern "C" and without. What else am I missing?

Thanks,
Otto