[PySide] QSortFilterProxyModel and QListView - indexWidget pointer get deleted when filtering

Matthieu Cadet matthieu.cadet at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 12:06:58 CEST 2014

Hi

As I didn't get answer yet, I've also post a question on StackOverflow

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/24995936/pyside-qsortfilterproxymodel-and-qlistview-indexwidget-pointer-get-deleted-w

Someone has test the code on Windows 7 with PySide 1.2.2 and Python 3.3 and
says it works for him without RuntimeError message....

I'm still trying to find a solution to this problem :P

--
Matthieu Cadet
Compositor Artist & TD,
matthieu.cadet at gmail.com