[PySide] libpyside-python2.6.so.1.2 ImportError

Tony Barbieri greatrgb at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 06:09:39 CET 2014

I'm guessing this happened because I did not run setup.py install which I
assume would run patchelf and update the RPATH?  If so, could running
patchelf be part of the build process for the libs that are in the
pyside_package folder?  It would seem they only need RPATH=$ORIGIN since
the pyside_package folder is a flat list of all of the libraries PySide
uses.

--
-tony