[PySide] Building PySide 1.2.1 Windows

Sean Fisk sean at seanfisk.com
Thu Jan 9 17:16:49 CET 2014

You should be able to use this from Windows Command Prompt, Visual Studio
Command Prompt, or PowerShell:

$ compile_command > compile.log 2>&1

Or if you’re in PowerShell (or Bash, for that matter), you can send it to a
file and view it at the same time:

$ compile_command 2>&1 | tee compile.log

That’s how I usually do it. Let me know if that works.

--
Sean Fisk