[PySide] QPainter.drawPolygon only send the first QPoint to a custom QPaintEngine

Sylvain sylvainmoulis at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 18 17:43:47 CET 2014

Hello,

I'm using a custom QPaintEngine, but when I use the drawPolygon method of a QPainter (wich as my custom paint engine as paint engine), the drawPolygon method of my custom QPaintEngine receive only the first QPoint of the polygon, despite the pointsCount variable showing the expected number of points.

Here is an exemple:     http://codepad.org/9LRo6UVZ, where a custom QPaintEngine receive only one QPoint instead of 5 (as defined in the customized QWidget.paintEvent), while a default QPaintEngine doesn't seem to have this problem (all the points of the polygon are drawn).

Am I missing something in the way of using a custom QPaintEngine or receiving a list of QPoint, or is it a bug in the C++ array (from the QPainter) to python list (in the custom QPaintEngine) wrapping ?

Regards,

Sylvain