[PySide] finding slot that QAction's signal is connect to

Frank Rueter | OHUfx frank at ohufx.com
Sun Jul 6 09:17:11 CEST 2014

Hi all,

I have been away from PySide for a while now so I hope this is not to
dumb a question:

I need to investigate some code flow in an existing application that
uses QT/PySide for it's UI, in particular I need to find out what
function/method/slot a given QAction is triggering, but I'm having
difficulties.
I can find the QAction itself and modify it's text etc (just to ensure
I'm looking at the right one). But I can't figure out how to get to the
method it triggers.

Am I just missing the obvious or is it not as easy as it may seem?

Cheers,
frank

--
VFX COMPOSITING | WORKFLOW CUSTOMISATION AND CONSULTING