[PySide] installation of PySide-1.2.2

Heath Naylor heathnaylor at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 17:31:18 CEST 2014

Well, just from looking at the error it appears that your configuration
directory is either wrong or is missing the conf.py file. Any reason you
don't just use yum to install pyside? You would need the EPEL repo,
instructions below

EPEL instructions:
http://www.tecmint.com/how-to-enable-epel-repository-for-rhel-centos-6-5/

Then just do the following (sudo if needed)

   1. yum install python-pyside pyside-tools

- Heath Naylor