[PySide] Thanks for making PySide easy to build on Windows

Ben Lucato ben.lucato at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 13:09:57 CET 2014

Hi everyone, I apologise if this is spam but a big thankyou is in order for
making PySide the first package I have been able to build on Windows.

I was totally shocked when your guide at
http://pyside.readthedocs.org/en/latest/building/windows.html *actually
worked*. I am so used to compilation not working and having to resort to
downloading already-compiled versions from
http://www.lfd.uci.edu/~gohlke/pythonlibs/.

I had an easier time installing PySide on Windows than I did trying to
install PyQt on Ubuntu (which I failed to do after several hours and gave
up). Whoever wrote this page is awesome because all the necessary steps
were documented and I didn't have to do anything extra.

Once again, sorry for the spam but I think it's always nice to receive
thanks and I didn't see a better place.