[PySide] QtNetwork.QSslSocket.supportsSsl()

Joel B. Mohler JMohler at Gamry.com
Wed Oct 8 22:56:34 CEST 2014

On 10/8/2014 3:16 PM, Roman Lacko wrote:
> What about adding some environment variable check, PYSIDE_INIT_OPENSSL:

This went through my mind too so I'm glad to hear a vote in this
direction from somebody else.  I also agree with the semantics of your
boolean -- you should have to explicitly set this to have this code
run.  My rationale for this is that I tend to view my work as Python
first and would use Python libraries for my networking rather than
PySide if possible.

If I don't hear any ideas to the contrary, I'll probably put this in a
patch in the next day or so.