[PySide] PySide for QT 5.x

anatoly techtonik techtonik at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 22:10:02 CET 2014

On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 8:18 PM, Jonathan Nabozny <jnabozny1 at ltu.edu> wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I've been using both QT in c++ at work for a while now and python for
> several years for my own projects and academia. I'd like to get involved in
> helping bring QT 5.x support to PySide. Is there anyone else currently
> working towards this goal that I can aid / any information I should know
> before beginning to look at what's there currently?

I am interested to see Qt 5.x in PySide, but I am not actively working,
because I've stuck on C++ level (which is not my side) while trying to
fix https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/PYSIDE-243

It will help bring more people from Python side to report bugs in Qt if they
could distinguish PySide bugs from Qt bugs. Being stuck at PYSIDE-243
I was thinking about asking somebody to help me with debugging this
issue and writing an article about "How to troubleshoot Qt with PySide".

--
anatoly t