[PySide] PySide Pitfalls

Nathan Warmerdam nathan.warmerdam at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 21:57:46 CEST 2014

Hi Stephen/All,

Thank you again for responding.

1. Should I refrain from using QListWidget to avoid the QListWidgetItem and
just go with QListView or does that really not make a difference in this
context?
2. I've used some logging to figure out when the crash occurs and more
often than not it happens when my main window is constructing a new dialog
to open.  I pass a pretty simple python class between the two.  Should I
refrain from doing that?
3. I use the Designer to create my window/dialog and call setupUi.  Is this
known to be stable?

Thank you again,
Nathan