[PySide] Qt5 Support

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Apr 8 16:32:29 CEST 2015

On 2015-04-08 04:15, S. Champailler wrote:
> Is it possible to help a bit on this ?
>
> (I must say I've never user git pull request so I don't know what to do with
> that)

The PR *itself* is not immediately useful to PySide.

If you would like to contribute, you can look at the commits in that PR
and attempt to recreate them¹ in shiboken master, although you should
probably add an option whether to use Qt 4 or Qt 5, and try to make sure
that both work.

(¹ Actually, you probably only want 725dd0c8 through ecaaac3c, i.e. the
ones by Ben B. a.k.a. @mathstuf; the others - i.e. mine - are either not
relevant or already in master.)

--
Matthew