[PySide] PySide Is Dead?

Robert Vinluan rvinluan at sidefx.com
Mon Feb 9 16:34:58 CET 2015

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the reply.  I've been using PySide/Qt4 for a bit now and it's
working great!

But I'm also interested to know about future development -- is it just
stalled or is it completely off the table?  And why?

Plus I'm also interested to know about the PySide community.  Is there
still enough support or is everyone already moving on to something else,
i.e. PyQt?  I know that's a tough question to answer but wanted to get
some thoughts on this.

Cheers,
Robert