[PySide] Building Shiboken on Windows

Christoph Buelter c.buelter at arcor.de
Thu Feb 12 23:09:49 CET 2015

Hi,

I am trying to build Shiboken 1.2.2 on my Windows machine using cmake
and nmake.
Qt 4.8.5 MSCV 2008 is already successfully build. Windows SDK 7.0,
Visual Studio 2012 Professional and CMake are installed.

Configuration of the project succeeds. See log here.
<http://pastebin.com/z8e8xEec>
Compilation also seems to suceed, at least it reaches 98% and I get a
shiboken.exe as a result, but then it fails with error U1077.
See complete build log here. <http://pastebin.com/6bLe5uXr>

I tried to debug the shiboken.exe with DependencyWalker and created a
profile log here <http://pastebin.com/P8wU9Ucq>. I thought it is missing
some dlls, but those exist in C:\windows\system32.
I tried copying IESHIMS.dll and MSVCR110.dll next to the shiboken.exe
but it did not help.

I've seen multiple post this issue on the mailing list before, but there
was no real solution to it.

Any ideas are greatly appreciated!

Regards,
Christoph