[PySide] Annotated guide to simpletreemodel: looking for feedback.

Eric Thomson thomson.eric at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 04:45:13 CET 2015

I wrote an annotated guide to the simpletreemodel example that comes
with PySide, and I am looking for feedback. The doc is based on the
c++ documentation, and is aimed at novice PySide programmers.

Right now it's in PDF form:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/b81b91pm2aea8vd/simpleTreeModelPyside_0.1.pdf?dl=0

Warning: it is 15 pages long, but it is broken up into three parts
that can stand semi-independently.

I am not sure what I am going to do with it yet. Put it on my web
site, or maybe something more "official". It depends on what feedback
I get, as I have never done anything like this.

I am looking for any feedback, from nit-picky grammar but especially
big-picture conceptual flaws. Feedback here, or personal email, is
fine (thomson dot eric [</at/>] gmail).

Please let me know if this is the wrong forum for me to be posting
this: my intention is not to spam the group!