[PySide] Ann: porting PySide to Qt5

E Smitty mr.smittye at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 17:40:25 CEST 2015

Hello,

I know you said "experienced PySide developers", but I *really* want to see
a Qt5 version of PySide. Anything I can do to help (I can document, test,
etc), I am willing to do. I don't think I would be able to help with the
core development, but anything that helps, I will try.

Thank you so much for your amazing work. And wow Autodesk is helping, they
rock!

~>Ethan