[PySide] image file with certain file name won't compile via pyside-rcc

Matthieu Cadet matthieu.cadet at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 10:50:53 CET 2016

It seems that the problem come from your while block,
I get the same bug, but if you put it.next() before .fileInfo(),
it works ;)

while it.hasNext():
    it.next()
    info = it.fileInfo()

According to the Qt documentation "After construction, the iterator is
located before the first directory entry. Here's how to iterate over all
the entries sequentially:"

QDirIterator it("/etc", QDirIterator::Subdirectories);
 while (it.hasNext()) {
     qDebug <qthelp://com.trolltech.qt.485/qdoc/qtglobal.html#qDebug>()
<< it.next();

     // /etc/.
     // /etc/X11
     // /etc/X11/fs