[PySide] QCombobox : Signal not emitted

Cristián Maureira-Fredes Cristian.Maureira-Fredes at qt.io
Tue Apr 10 16:33:17 CEST 2018

Hello Serge,

I was using my keyboard to navigate the QComboBox options,
because hovering the options with the mouse just call the
highlighted slot.

If you want to do something on highlighted, you can add for example the following:

def highlighted(self, i):
    print("Highlighted: ", i)
    self.cb.setCurrentIndex(i)

In that way, when you move the mouse over the options,
the  currentIndexChanged signal will be emitted.

I don't know if you want a special behavior on this actions,
but remember to play around with mouseEvents if you want
to add clicking behavior.

I'm Running Linux, Python 3.6.4 + PySide2 5.9

Cheers