[PySide] [PyQt] implement a custom QWebEngineUrlSchemeHandler

Zhao Lee redstone-cold at 163.com
Wed Dec 19 13:57:27 CET 2018

Yes, assign it a parent solved the problem .
Thanks very much !

在2018年12月19 17时56分, "Detlev Offenbach"<detlev at die-offenbachs.de>写道:

Try to instantiate your scheme handler first and keep it in a variable.
Otherwise it might get collected by the Python garbage collector. See the eric
web browser as an example.

--
Detlev Offenbach
detlev at die-offenbachs.de