[PySide] Weekly update 31.05.2018

Will Rosecrans wrosecrans at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 17:58:13 CEST 2018

You mention that you need an exception to get the large packages on PyPi

I am curious if PyQt is using a similar exception, or is there some quirk
of the Shiboken binding process that makes bigger modules than SIP, or some
other difference?

If no exception is granted, is the plan-B to distribute by some other
method, or to make the packages smaller?  (Maybe breaking them up into
smaller modular parts or something?)

Thanks for the weekly update messages, BTW.  Great to see PySide is alive!