[PySide] Weekly Update 15.03.2018
Cristian.Maureira-Fredes at qt.io
Thu Mar 15 17:10:31 CET 2018
We are planing to submit every week a short summary
mirroring the discussion and reports from the Qt for Python team
available in: https://wiki.qt.io/PySide2_Development_Notes
Our aim is to inform the community about the development,
and, at the same time, to get your feedback regarding any
- Fix to create 3.6 Linux wheels under review.
- Continued on PYSIDE-560, currently Windows problem with Linkage
- Debugging on PYSIDE-595, final stages
- Testing wheels for python 27 on Linux. Issue on the WebEngine example, which crashes.
- Updating the QML advanced tutorial and adding index.rst and gettingstarted.rst
- Fix PYSIDE-258
- Fix PYSIDE-620 Shadow build issue regarding docs.
- Fix usage of deprecated Sphinx API for the docs.
- Fix scriptableapplication build on Windows, and other small bugs.
- Two QtCharts examples were ported and abstracts were written for the PyData talk submission.
The Qt Company GmbH
Rudower Chaussee 13
Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi,
Juha Varelius, Mika Harjuaho
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin,
Charlottenburg, HRB 144331 B
More information about the PySide