[PySide] manually closing editor on custom delegate

Frank Rueter | OHUfx frank at ohufx.com
Wed May 2 08:32:15 CEST 2018

Hi all,

I think I need some MVC help once again:

I am using a custom item delegate that uses the bottom 20 pixels of a
cell in a table view for a QComboBox (the rest will be static content).
I can create the editor in the right spot etc, but I can't figure out
how to close it again when the user clicks into the upper part of the cell.
I tried all sorts of events and signals in the view, the delegate and
the editor itself but to no avail.
This is the state of things:

The initial table:

The table with the open editor after clicking into the bottom 20 pixels
of a cell:

The table after I click away from the editor but into the same cell, in
which case I'd like to close it and show the initial state as seen
above, but I just can't figure out how to.

Attached is the working code to produce the above images.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
frank

--

ohufxLogo 50x50 <http://www.ohufx.com>
	*vfx compositing <http://ohufx.com/compositing.html> | *workflow

Your gateway to over 1,000 free tools... right inside of Nuke
<http://www.nukepedia.com/nubridge>