[PySide] Weekly update 17.05.2018

Cristián Maureira-Fredes Cristian.Maureira-Fredes at qt.io
Thu May 24 09:07:27 CEST 2018

Hello,

thanks for your feedback.

The decision of the "image" (better than logo IMHO),
and naming of the project comes from really long
discussion of what was better in accordance with
Qt guidelines.

We have the permission to use the Python logo embedded
on the banner from the Python people, so it's fine.

Projects evolve, so maybe in the future there could be
some modifications.

Cheers