[PySide] Building Pyside2 in a flatpak

Alexandru Croitor alexandru.croitor at qt.io
Thu Oct 4 17:55:21 CEST 2018

Hi,

Why do you assume that "/usr/include" gets lost somehow?

In the log snippets you provided on the issue, "-I/usr/include" can clearly be found.

I assume you meant to say that "-I/app/lib" should actually be passed as well?

The include flags that are passed to libclang are queried via something like "g++ -E -x c++ - -v </dev/null".
The code is in sources/shiboken2/ApiExtractor/clangparser/compilersupport.cpp

Perhaps consider attaching a fresh full new build log to the issue.