[PySide] pyside2 on android

tringalinvent at libero.it tringalinvent at libero.it
Tue Mar 12 12:30:22 CET 2019

Hello,
I'm an italian developer, have been using Qt and PySide for many years. I've been able to develop PySide2 GUIs for Raspbian Buster, and now I'm looking for a way to build Android apps with PySide2. The main problem, here, is that I don't have much experience in Android development: I've built native apps with C++ and Qt using an Android kit in QtCreator, but I'm not really a mobile developer.
So, I suppose I could start looking into other python apps, maybe embedding a Python interpreter and all the libraries in the APK.
Do you have any suggestions on how to proceed? Has someone already succeded in building an Android app with PySide2?

Luca Tringali