[PySide] Packaging for guix

John Soo jsoo1 at asu.edu
Fri May 3 18:43:41 CEST 2019

Hi again PySide and Guix maintainers,

Thanks for your help so far. After building Shiboken2, Pyside2 and
PySide2-Tools are still required for FreeCAD. In building Pyside2, I get
the error in the attached paste. Clang 6.0.1 and LLVM 6.0.1 are installed
and I have set the CLANG_INSTALL_DIR and LLVM_INSTALL_DIR vars to their
respective paths.  I have also included the package definition in the paste
for the Guix maintainers, if they have any input.

https://paste.debian.net/1081332/

There also seem to be some more issues finding various extra QT libraries
but I'd like to do one thing at a time.

Thanks again for all your help!

- John