[PySide] [Interest] PySide2 installer for windows?

Frank Rueter | OHUfx frank at ohufx.com
Thu May 23 04:20:45 CEST 2019

I do understand, but a few months ago we were able to run this to
install a PySide2 version that works just fine:

pip install --index-url=http://download.qt.io/snapshots/ci/pyside/5.6/latest/  pyside2 --trusted-host download.qt.io

We only need this for a single inhouse app we use every day and it has
worked perfectly on the three machines it was installed on.

Now we need it on more machines and the above no longer works.
I didn't want to get into any more complicated issues.

I understand for serious development this is very important, but for us
it's a single, simple but important tool we can't use easily (except on
three machines) and I would love to rectify this until I get time to
adapt the code for python3.

So if anybody has an idea where to find the installer that would have
been pulled via the above earlier this year I would very much appreciate it.

Cheers,
frank