[PySide] Shiboken command line issues

Stephen Morris stephen.morris at silvaco.com
Mon Sep 9 14:12:12 CEST 2019

Yes, that seems to be the solution; it works if I replace the semicolons with spaces.

My reason for having semicolons was that I'd inserted a line into the example CMakeLists.txt file, just before the line where the shiboken2.exe invocation is made:

    message("The command will be ${shiboken_path} ${shiboken_options} ${wrapped_header} ${typesystem_file}; try it out!")
    add_custom_command(OUTPUT            ${generated_sources}
                                                COMMAND      ${shiboken_path} ${shiboken_options} ${wrapped_header} ${typesystem_file}
                                                DEPENDS           ${generated_sources_dependencies}
                                                IMPLICIT_DEPENDS CXX ${wrapped_header}
                                                WORKING_DIRECTORY ${CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR}
                                                COMMENT "Running generator for ${typesystem_file}.")

Obviously CMake itself inserted the semicolons when printing out a list from the 'message' command, and I assumed wrongly that they were an intended part of the syntax.

You live and learn. Thank you very much Friedemann.

Warm regards,
Stephen.