[PySide] Issues with threads after updating to PySide/shiboken 5.14.2

Christian Tismer tismer at stackless.com
Mon Apr 20 15:30:13 CEST 2020

On 20.04.20 13:00, icfwm at gmx.net wrote:
> Hi Christian,
>
> thanks for the quick response. I don't have a lot of time at the moment, but I tried to run the script and indeed it does crash for me. However, I think I am at the latest version from the pypi repository:
>
> PS C:\temp> .\test_pyside\Scripts\pip freeze
> PySide2==5.14.2
> shiboken2==5.14.2

Wonderful!!
Yes, you have 5.14.2 from PyPI, but unfortunately that fix is in
a corrected version which is probably not yet on PyPI.
It is 5.14.2.1
https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/pyside/pyside-setup/+/297446

Ciao -- Chris

Christian Tismer-Sperling    :^)   tismer at stackless.com
Software Consulting          :     http://www.stackless.com/
Strandstraße 37              :     https://github.com/PySide
24217 Schönberg              :     GPG key -> 0xFB7BEE0E
phone +49 173 24 18 776  fax +49 (30) 700143-0023