[PySide] Pyside configuration error

Cristián Maureira-Fredes Cristian.Maureira-Fredes at qt.io
Fri Mar 20 15:05:25 CET 2020

Hello,

On 3/20/20 2:04 PM, Michael Hill wrote:
> |CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:47 (message): Could not identify PySide2
> version. Error: -- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred! See also
> "/run/build/pyside2/sources/pyside2/_build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".
> Error: module pyside2: Child process exited with code 1
>

> |pyside_version.py exists and reflects the correct version. Does this
> error suggest a different problem?|

Can you modify a bit the cmake file and see if the variables
are pointing to the right interpreter and version file?

If you could add a:
message(INFO "Python executable ${PYTHON_EXECUTABLE}")
message(INFO "Python version file ${PYTHON_VERSION_FILE_FILE_PATH}")

I really feel like the execution is the one failing, due to a problem
with some paths.

Once you have that information, what's the output of executing it manually?

Cheers

--
Dr. Cristian Maureira-Fredes
R&D Manager