[PySide] Pyside configuration error

Cristián Maureira-Fredes Cristian.Maureira-Fredes at qt.io
Mon Mar 23 17:28:52 CET 2020

Hello,

On 3/23/20 3:47 PM, Michael Hill wrote:
> I'm not sure if this is valid, but sources/pyside2/CMakeLists.txt was
> half the size for 5.14.1 as it was for 5.12.1. I patched in the
> missing lines and changed this line to 5.14:
>
> find_package(Qt5 5.12 REQUIRED COMPONENTS Core)
>
> allowing the build to complete. I'm just waiting for the rest of the
> Flatpak to finish building to test the resulting FreeCAD.
>
> Mike

The missing line you noticed
were macros pieces of cmake code that were transformed into macros
and placed under the cmake helpers we provide.
I'm afraid your building process was not using them,
since you stated that adding the missing line was useful
to finish the build.

Can you please check if that's the case?
Additionally, can you maybe share a link to the full build log
before you modified the CMakeLists file?

Cheers

--
Dr. Cristian Maureira-Fredes
R&D Manager