[PySide] 5.15.1 build error on Fedora Rawhide

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 14:26:34 CEST 2020

On Thu, Sep 10, 2020 at 1:13 PM Cristián Maureira-Fredes <
Cristian.Maureira-Fredes at qt.io> wrote:

> strange,
> that usually happens when you forget about adding an entry on the
> CMakeLists.txt, but checking it, it's there:
>
> ${QtCore_GEN_DIR}/qsocketdescriptor_wrapper.cpp
>
> at least on 5.15
> Can you check the src build files?
>
> sources/pyside2/PySide2/QtCore/CMakeLists.txt

It's there, unless I'm looking over a typo, but that is unlikely otherwise
I would think it would fail for everyone.  Perhaps it's some weird CMake
bug.

I don't know the CMake structure well enough to trace the dependences down
right now, but these are all generated sources, correct? So perhaps it's
not getting generated for some reason.

Thanks,
Richard