[PySide] QAbstractTableModel headerData() Qt.BackgroundRole - Ignored?

Hans Jörg Maurer hjm at pmeonline.net
Fri Apr 9 14:04:40 CEST 2021

I think you have to use

.setStyleSheet(QHeaderView:section{background - color: green})
Take a look at https://doc.qt.io/archives/qt-5.9/stylesheet.html

Regards
Hans

Am Freitag, den 09.04.2021 um 13:29 schrieb Ed Lipson:

How would one set the background color of the QTableView
(QtHorizontal orientation) header? I have tried the 'mail title'
action, where I see the role being used. I just don't get the color.

I used the same concept in data() and the cells take on the background
color as appropriate for the state.

PySide2 5.15.2 Python3.9.1

Thanks,
Ed

PS: Where is it appropriate to ask such questions? JIRA does not have
a question type defined and doing it there may be too much noise in
the bug tracking system.