[PySide] C++/python hybrid package based on PySide6

Михаил Миловидов milovidovmikhail at gmail.com
Sat Dec 25 20:43:35 CET 2021

I have an open source project - https://github.com/synacker/daggy
In short terms this project is a simple way to get streams from local or
remote servers.
At this time I work under the next release - 2.1.0. The key value of this
release is developer lib, based on Qt Core, that will offer to catch and
handling any count of streams simultaneously.
I did C++ interface -
https://github.com/synacker/daggy/blob/master/src/DaggyCore/Core.hpp
I did C interface -
https://github.com/synacker/daggy/blob/master/src/DaggyCore/Core.h
The next step before release is the python package.
I read the documentation about shiboken, but still do not understand how to
create a python module that will depend on PySide6.
In other words, I want to extend PySide6 with Daggy Core.

Are there any examples or maybe manuals, on how to create a python package,
that I want to do?

Thank you for your attention!