[PySide] Qt for Python 6.1.1 released!

Cristián Maureira-Fredes Cristian.Maureira-Fredes at qt.io
Mon Jun 7 20:31:43 CEST 2021

Hey everyone,

As you might have read on the development
mailing list or the official blog post,
6.1.1 was released this morning (CEST)
together with Qt/C++.

Remember to upgrade via: pip install -U pyside
or simple install the latest version with: pip install pyside

You can check the changes here:
https://code.qt.io/cgit/pyside/pyside-setup.git/tree/dist/changes-6.1.1

If you nothing something that is not properly working,
please let us know on JIRA, by opening a new report:
https://bugreports.qt.io/projects/PYSIDE

Even thought we have many months before
the release of 6.2, it will be really nice if you can give
us a hand by testing your code with the latest PySide
release, in that case we can focus on fix as many bugs
as possible before the next minor release.
Due to module availability
we are expecting many users moving to PySide6
with that release version.

Thanks,
and have a nice week! :)

--